Discover the true heart of Bali and escape the crowds on this 10-hour tour of the island’s best-kept secrets. You’ll see the off-the-beaten-track places that most tourists miss, and visit some of the most photogenic spots in Bali!
- About the Undiscovered Bali Tour
- Tour Schedule
- What’s included
- What’s not included
- What you need to bring
- Group Size
What to expect on your Undiscovered Bali Tour:
- The ‘Undiscovered Bali’ tour takes you away from the major touristy spots of Bali and shows you some hidden gems away from the crowds.
- Visit 2 spectacular waterfalls hidden in the depths of Bali’s jungles.
- Jump on a famous Bali swing with panoramic views over a picturesque lake..
- Pose for the perfect snap at an iconic Bali gate.
- Eat lunch with spectacular lake views.
- Get back to nature with a a stunning 1-hour walk through working rice terraces.
- Entry fees to all 7 sights and private driver for the full day are included in the price.
- Go at your own pace! If you want additional time in a particular location, you can do that (but you may have to skip one of the later attractions). If you find that you have too much time at an attraction, just return to the car and move on to the next one.
- Pickup at your hotel between 7-8am (choose your preferred pickup time in the booking form)
- Make your way to a stunning waterfall, tucked away in the north of the island
- Drive to Wanagiri Hidden Hills to take an iconic photo at the Bali Swings
- Eat Lunch overlooking Lake Buyan
- Visit Ulun Danu water temple
- Take a photo at the famous Bali Gates
- See the best rice terrace in Bali, that is barely known by tourists
- Your final stop will be one final jungle waterfall
- Tour lasts approximately 10 hours, when you will be returned to your hotel
- A private air-conditioned car with driver & guide for the full day.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel (Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian and Ubud areas only)
- Entrance fees to all 7 attractions.
What is not included
- Gratuities to driver
- Fees for swings
You can add the following optional extras and upgrades to your Undiscovered tour. These will be available to add at checkout:
- Secret Tour Add-On:The ‘Secret Tour’ add-on converts your Bali tour to a mystery tour of the island! Instead of being emailed the full tour itinerary, you will be sent a message that gives you just a pickup time and what to bring with you. When you are picked up, you will find a series of clues in your car and you will have to figure out where you’re going…This tour would be great if you are booking with a partner, friend or group, and would like to make it more fun for them! While you will probably have a good idea of what the tour is like from this booking page, you can still surprise your travel buddies with a mystery tour and have a little fun!Tell them nothing but the pickup time, and watch them try to guess where you’re going next….Psst…we have some child-friendly easy clues too! Leave a note on your booking to let us know if would like these.
- Bubbles Hamper OR Beer Hamper:Add a hamper to your tour and enjoy some tasty snacks and cold beers or bubbles throughout the day! At the moment we offer two hampers: the ‘Bali Bubbles Hamper’ and the ‘Bali Beer Hamper’Your hamper will be waiting for you in your car with the following;
- 1 x bottle of bubbles OR 4 x beer
- Snacks and treats to enjoy throughout the day (let us know if you have any allergies or dietary requirements when booking)
- 1 bottle of water per person
- 1 bottle of mosquito spray, which is always needed in the Bali jungle!
- 1 pack of playing cards for the drives between each sight.
You can add your hamper to your booking when you make a reservation, or if you have already reserved your tour you can buy it separately here. Just add your tour order number to the order and we’ll have your hamper waiting in your car for you.
You can enjoy your treats as you drive, or else bring them to one of the sights for a little picnic!
What you will need to bring
- Bikini and a towel if you would like to swim at any waterfall.
- Dry clothes for after you have seen the waterfalls.
- A sarong to enter the temple.
- Sun cream as the sun may be very strong.
- Insect repellent.
Check out my other tour options!
- Early bird? You’ll love the Mount Batur Sunrise Trek With Breakfast At The Summit.
- See more of Bali’s natural beauty with my Ubud Adventure Tour.
- Try my Personal Travel Planning Service & I’ll help you create your perfect trip.