Discover the true heart of Bali and escape the crowds on this 10-hour tour of the island’s best-kept secrets. You’ll see the off-the-beaten-track places that most tourists miss, and visit some of the most photogenic spots in Bali!
- About the Undiscovered Bali Tour
- Tour Schedule
- What’s included
- What’s not included
- What you need to bring
- Group Size
What to expect on your Undiscovered Bali Tour:
- The ‘Undiscovered Bali’ tour takes you away from the major touristy spots of Bali and shows you some hidden gems away from the crowds.
- Visit 2 spectacular waterfalls hidden in the depths of Bali’s jungles.
- Jump on a famous Bali swing with panoramic views over a picturesque lake..
- Pose for the perfect snap at an iconic Bali gate.
- Eat lunch with spectacular lake views.
- Get back to nature with a a stunning 1-hour walk through working rice terraces.
- Entry fees to all 7 sights and driver for the full day are included in the price.
- Go at your own pace! If you want additional time in a particular location, you can do that (but you may have to skip one of the later attractions). If you find that you have too much time at an attraction, just return to the car and move on to the next one.
- Pickup at your hotel between 6:45-7:45am (pickup time will be email after booking)
- Make your way to a stunning waterfall, tucked away in the north of the island
- Drive to Wanagiri Hidden Hills to take an iconic photo at the Bali Swings
- Eat Lunch overlooking Lake Buyan
- Visit Ulun Danu water temple
- Take a photo at the famous Bali Gates
- See the best rice terrace in Bali, that is barely known by tourists
- Your final stop will be one final jungle waterfall
- Tour lasts approximately 10 hours, when you will be returned to your hotel
- A air-conditioned van with driver & guide for the full day.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel (Canggu, Seminyak and Ubud areas only)
What is not included
- Gratuities to driver
What you will need to bring
- Bikini and a towel if you would like to swim at any waterfall.
- Dry clothes for after you have seen the waterfalls.
- A sarong to enter the temple.
- Sun cream as the sun may be very strong.
- Insect repellent.
Each tour will have a maximum of 12 people.
Each tour requires a minimum of 5 people. If we do not reach this number of people you will be offered to upgrade to a private tour, to be moved to a group tour on another date, or a full refund will be issued if neither of these options suit you.
Check out my other tour options!
- Early bird? You’ll love the Mount Batur Sunrise Trek With Breakfast At The Summit.
- See more of Bali’s natural beauty with my Ubud Adventure Tour.
- Try my Personal Travel Planning Service & I’ll help you create your perfect trip.