Immerse yourself in Bali’s spectacular natural beauty, rich artistic heritage and the spirituality of the Island of the Gods with our Ubud adventure tour designed by StephMyLife! You’ll wander through vivid green rice fields, shop for locally-produced arts & crafts, soak in the atmosphere of historic temples, indulge in a delicious lunch surrounded by stunning views and swim in secret waterfalls, before finishing the day witnessing a spectacular natural phenomenon at sunset. This tour comprises the perfect balance of Ubud’s top sights and off-the-beaten track spots where you can get away from the crowds.
- About the Ubud Tour
- Tour Schedule
- What’s included
- What’s not included
- What you need to bring
What to expect on your Ubud Tour:
- Get back to nature with a a 1-hour walk through Ubud’s famous green hills.
- Haggle for local handmade souvenirs at Ubud’s Art Market.
- Take stunning pictures at a beautiful Hindu water temple.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of our favourite restaurants with stunning rice field views.
- Escape the crowds at a stunning waterfall hidden in the depths of Bali’s jungles.
- See Ubud’s most iconic rice fields.
- Watch thousands of birds migrating as the sun sets over the rice paddies.
- Go at your own pace! If you want additional time in a particular location, you can do that (but you may have to skip one of the later attractions). If you find that you have too much time at an attraction, just return to the car and move on to the next one.
- Pickup at your hotel at 8am from Seminyak / Canggu / Kuta / Legian and 8:30 from Ubud and surrounding areas
- Take a trek through the rice fields along the Campuhan ridge
- Eat Lunch overlooking the rice fields
- Visit the Ubud markets and water temple
- See the best rice terrace in Bali, and try out a Bali swing
- Your final stop will be watching the sunset from a stunning location
- Tour lasts approximately 8 hours, when you will be returned to your hotel
What you will need to bring
- Bikini and a towel if you would like to swim at any waterfall. There are changing facilities at both. They are very basic, and cost approx. 5k IDR to use.
- A sarong to enter the temple.
- Sun cream as the sun may be very strong.
- Insect repellent.
What is included
- Entrance fees to all 5 attractions.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel.
- A private air-conditioned car with driver for the full day.
- Mineral water to keep you hydrated throughout the day.
What is not included
- Gratuities to driver.
Check out my other tour options!
- Early bird? You’ll love the Mount Batur Sunrise Trek With Breakfast At The Summit.
- Already seen all of the top sights? Try StephMyLife’s Undiscovered Bali Tour to get off the beaten track!
- Try StephMyLife’s Personal Travel Planning Service to create your perfect trip in Bali.
There are no reviews yet.