Create your personalised sightseeing tour around Bali in a private, air-conditioned car with an experienced driver / guide.
Along with your own private driver you will also be offered custom trip planning from StephMylife Tours to create the best tailor-made itinerary for you! Once you have booked a tour we will arrange a Skype call, or chat via email and create your perfect Bali tour.
This itinerary will be emailed to you, and presented to your driver before pickup so he knows exactly where to go on the day. You also have the option to create your own itinerary without our help if you prefer – you will have full control over where you go and what you do!
You can also book a multi day tour and allow us to plan your entire trip so that you just need to get here!
Read more about the tours below…
- Enjoy a full day or multiple days sightseeing in Bali on your own terms
- Private tour means it’s just your party and the driver / guide
- Agree an itinerary with your driver and see the island at your own pace
- Your custom itinerary will be emailed to you before your trip, and will contain all information you need: Entrance fees, items you will need to bring, and even best spots for photographs.
- Free hotel drop off and pick up
- Your driver is booked for up to 10 hours, you can choose the pick up and drop off times that suit you
- No unexpected stops at tourist traps (this can happen on other tours to encourage tourists to spend money on overpriced souvenirs)
- Pickup and drop off from your hotel in Bali
- All entrance fees and ticket prices
- An experienced driver / guide for up to 10 hours
- Itinerary planning with StephMyLife Tours
- Custom, detailed itinerary via email
- Comfortable air-conditioned car
- Petrol / fuel charges
- Local taxes
What’s not included
- Meal costs
- Gratuities (optional)
You can add the following optional extras and upgrades to your Undiscovered tour. These will be available to add at checkout:
- Secret Tour Add-On:The ‘Secret Tour’ add-on converts your Bali tour to a mystery tour of the island! Instead of being emailed the full tour itinerary, you will be sent a message that gives you just a pickup time and what to bring with you. When you are picked up, you will find a series of clues in your car and you will have to figure out where you’re going…This tour would be great if you are booking with a partner, friend or group, and would like to make it more fun for them! While you will probably have a good idea of what the tour is like from this booking page, you can still surprise your travel buddies with a mystery tour and have a little fun!Tell them nothing but the pickup time, and watch them try to guess where you’re going next….Psst…we have some child-friendly easy clues too! Leave a note on your booking to let us know if would like these.
- Bubbles Hamper OR Beer Hamper:Add a hamper to your tour and enjoy some tasty snacks and cold beers or bubbles throughout the day! At the moment we offer two hampers: the ‘Bali Bubbles Hamper’ and the ‘Bali Beer Hamper’Your hamper will be waiting for you in your car with the following;
- 1 x bottle of bubbles OR 4 x beer
- Snacks and treats to enjoy throughout the day (let us know if you have any allergies or dietary requirements when booking)
- 1 bottle of water per person
- 1 bottle of mosquito spray, which is always needed in the Bali jungle!
- 1 pack of playing cards for the drives between each sight.
You can add your hamper to your booking when you make a reservation, or if you have already reserved your tour you can buy it separately here. Just add your tour order number to the order and we’ll have your hamper waiting in your car for you.
You can enjoy your treats as you drive, or else bring them to one of the sights for a little picnic!
Why Hire A Driver?
- Cool down between sights in an air-conditioned car
- Avoid the stress of driving by yourself in hectic Bali traffic
- Your experienced driver / guide will know the best routes to get to each sight, and the best times to go
- Local knowledge will make the experience even richer
- Freedom to see the sights you want to see at your own pace
- No need to worry about parking or route planning
- Lunch costs will not be covered in the tour, so ensure that you bring enough cash with you to pay for these.
- You are welcome to create your own itinerary if you wish. This will need to be checked by StephMyLife Tours at least 24 hours before the day of the tour. We’ll need to double check that it’s possible to fit in everything you want to see, and make sure that these sights are open and running on the day you want to do the tour. Sometimes monsoon season and public holidays can affect opening hours!
- If you want to do a trip very far east, north, or west of Bali then a 12-hour tour is possible, but there will be a small extra fee per passenger. This fee is to cover fuel costs and wages for the driver for his extra time. The extra fee price will depend on the distance you need to go, and it would start at around €5 per person.
- Amendments to the itinerary can be made up until 24 hours before the day of the tour by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. On the day it is more difficult to make amendments so please try to request these before you travel.