Create your personalised sightseeing tour around Bali in a private, air-conditioned car with an experienced driver / guide.
Along with your own private driver you will also be offered custom trip planning from StephMylife to create the best tailor-made itinerary for you! Once you have booked a tour we will arrange a Skype call, or chat via email and create your perfect Bali tour.
This itinerary will be emailed to you, and presented to your driver before pickup so he knows exactly where to go on the day. You also have the option to create your own itinerary without our help if you prefer – you will have full control over where you go and what you do!
- Enjoy a full day sightseeing in Bali on your own terms
- Private tour means it’s just your party and the driver / guide
- Agree an itinerary with your driver and see the island at your own pace
- Your custom itinerary will be emailed to you before your trip, and will contain all information you need: Entrance fees, items you will need to bring, and even best spots for photographs.
- Free hotel drop off and pick up
- Your driver is booked for up to 10 hours, you can choose the pick up and drop off times that suit you
- No unexpected stops at tourist traps (this can happen on other tours to encourage tourists to spend money on overpriced souvenirs)
- Pickup and drop off from your hotel in Bali
- All entrance fees and ticket prices
- An experienced driver / guide for up to 10 hours
- Itinerary planning with StephMyLife Tours
- Custom, detailed itinerary via email
- Comfortable air-conditioned car
- Petrol / fuel charges
- Local taxes
What’s not included
- Meal costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Why Hire A Driver?
- Cool down between sights in an air-conditioned car
- Avoid the stress of driving by yourself in hectic Bali traffic
- Your experienced driver / guide will know the best routes to get to each sight, and the best times to go
- Local knowledge will make the experience even richer
- Freedom to see the sights you want to see at your own pace
- No need to worry about parking or route planning
- Lunch costs will not be covered in the tour, so ensure that you bring enough cash with you to pay for these.
- You are welcome to create your own itinerary if you wish. This will need to be checked by Bali Bucket List Tours at least 24 hours before the day of the tour. We’ll need to double check that it’s possible to fit in everything you want to see, and make sure that these sights are open and running on the day you want to do the tour. Sometimes monsoon season and public holidays can affect opening hours!
- If you want to do a trip very far east, north, or west of Bali then a 12-hour tour is possible, but there will be a small extra fee per passenger. This fee is to cover fuel costs and wages for the driver for his extra time. The extra fee price will depend on the distance you need to go, and it would start at around £5 per person.
- Amendments to the itinerary can be made up until 24 hours before the day of the tour by emailing us. On the day it is more difficult to make amendments so please try to request these before you travel.
There are no reviews yet.